Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Right now, I am:

Things are always crazy the day after you get back from vacation, but I wanted to write just a quick post.
I'm mixing in a few pictures from our trip for you too. :)

So, right now, I am....



About to get Eliana down for a nap or at least a "quiet time" and then going to try to decide what I will try to accomplish with the rest of the day. I'm sure I have too much planned in my mind, so I'm going to be realistic and re-set a few goals for the day.

For example, in my mind, today I will:
Bake bread, clean the entire house including bathroom, do all the laundry, make dinner, go running, go to the chiropractor, go to the bank, pay bills. Did I mention that it's already almost 2pm? Yeah.
In reality, probably I will:
Maybe straighten up the house and finish unpacking from our trip, do laundry, make dinner and maybe to to the chiropractor.




Thankful for our home, even though it is small and old and usually messy. It's still home.




Trying to focus on Thanksgiving and what it really is all about  (being thankful for what God has blessed us with!) instead of a to-do list of things that I need to get done. I definitely easily get so wrapped up in the to-do's of life that I miss the actual point.





Pondering  and praying with hubby over whether or not to move to Oklahoma.








Thankful for the warm weather, even though it has been rainy. I can still wear flip flops, so I am happy.





Thankful that when Ethan got bit by a rainbow trout at Bass Pro yesterday, that it was just a scratch instead of something worse. :)

Take a few minutes each day this week to think of something you are thankful for, and thank God for it. :)











No comments: