Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello From Oklahoma!!

Happy Saturday, everybody!

I haven't written a lot this week because we were getting ready to go to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Oklahoma...and now we are there, enjoying the company of family, the gorgeous countryside and small town charm. :)

We've just been exploring and relaxing; after all isn't that what you're supposed to do on vacation??
In case you're wondering; this is what the Oklahoma countryside looks like:














Beautiful. I love the big, open sky. Where we're at is called "Green Country" but it's not very green right now since all of the trees are losing their leaves and the grass is beginning to hibernate for the winter. I think it's still beautiful. I can only imagine how gorgeous it is when everything is green!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!
We're hitting up a wildlife preserve later today, so stay tuned for pictures of buffalo and zebra tomorrow or Monday. :)



No comments: