Saturday, February 25, 2012

Homemade Handicraft Fun

Does anyone want to have a bit of fun, and receive a free Handmade gift from me??

My friend Jane over at Adventures in Dinner found a fun idea a couple days ago from another blog, and I decided to participate.

Here's what it is:


 the first three people to comment on this post will recieve something handmade from me this year.

the only rules are that they then:

do a similar blog post (or facebook status update if you don't have a blog) 
and make something special for those first 3 commenters
and send me something handmade in return as well.

Sounds like fun, right?

So, if you want to join in, leave a comment! Then you'll get something handmade from me (most likely some kind of bag or purse. Or you can request something in particular) within the next year. (most likely WAY before a year's time) hehe.

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: