Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Remember that challenge..?

Hello!
Remember a few days ago when I mentioned a challenge that the blog Frugally Sustainable was having?

23 Days to becoming more frugal?

Well, today  they are having a blog hop!

So, if you want to read about  other blogger's sustainable, or frugal endeavors, you can go on over there and check it out. There's some cool stuff on there.
I linked my homemade laundry detergent recipe up so other folks can find out the wonders of making their own laundry detergent and save some money in the process.

Things have been crazy here this week because we've been painting various rooms in our house and cleaning, getting ready to hopefully put it up for sale. We meet with a realtor tomorrow. This is why I didn't do a "real" post today- I'll be back Friday, with Food Waste Friday!
See you soon. :)




No comments: